AutoM3U is a simple, folder-based M3U playlist generator. It can be used to complement tag-based digital audio players that do not provide an easy way to play music by folder.
- Various character encodings, including Unicode.
- Configurable destination folders.
- Smart naming schemes for various folder structures.
- Sorting based on file and tag attributes.
v1.1.3 — 2015.05.13
- Added format option for M3U8 with a byte order mark (BOM).
- AutoM3U v1.1.3 setup (291 KiB) : For Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000.
- AutoM3U v1.1.3 portable (187 KiB) : For Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000.
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86). This a common library and will probably be already installed in your system. Check Programs and Features in the Control Panel for a relative entry (any version starting with 9.0.30729).